1. What are the advantages of investing with RockLinc?
- Access to customized investment portfolios
- Minimum conflicts of interest – our independence means no pressure to sell in-house products
- All client assets are held at National Bank Correspondent Network Inc. (NBCN), one of the highest rated custodians in the world
- Fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of clients, based on the development of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Transparency of all holdings and transactions
- Access to investment accounts 24/7
- Access to detailed reporting system
- Investment fees are based on assets under management; we do not charge a minimum investment fee
2. What is the minimum account size?
The minimum account size is $500,000
3. Is RockLinc registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)?
RockLinc is registered with the OSC as a Portfolio Manager in the province of Ontario. This type of registration permits us to manage client assets on a discretionary basis. This allows us to customize client portfolios to meet their investment goals and objectives.
4. Are client assets held with a third-party custodian?
Yes, all client assets are held at National Bank Correspondent Network Inc. (NBCN), one of the highest rated custodians in the world.
5. On what basis is the investment fee calculated? How frequently are the fees charged?
Our investment fee calculation is based on assets under management. The fee is calculated daily and charged quarterly.